Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Must Read: “He’s Good-Bad But He’s Not Evil….” Tribute To Cheetah Chrome by Pepsi Sheen & The Rocknroll People…

Hi there. I'm breaking the silence just to let you know about THIS! And this is rock & roll journalism at its
best!! I must admit and apologize to the guys over at VEGLAM, that I wasn't taking walks as often as I used to in the (near) past... The presence of Pepsi Sheen squiggle made me instantly light up a cigarette, let kids to fool around with the computer (I don't do this usually, I'd like them to play with real toys), grabbed my tablet and took in every word along with the whiffs! You know, I had in print almost every Flash Metal Suicide article of Pepsi and Stu but I sadly lost 'em two years back with the move to our new house... Hope someday find them all again somewhere... Anyway, I missed this kind of rock & roll writing... Way to guys! Hook in!!

PS: Sooner or later, we're gonna hit with another WAX thing... Stay tuned for more Rock & Roll!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. & staying tuned!!!
    All the best to you, thanks for all of this great blog.

    ReplyDelete